My Blogs Title

MY BLOGS

Monday, March 3, 2014

3 Tier Green and Purple Marble Cake with Butter Cream Frosting

Thinking about making a cake, that too a 3-tier cake after almost more than 1 1/2 yr makes me nervous. Just felt that I lost out of touch. I went to the store to pick up necessary things to make this cake and I was kinda lost...as to what to buy.
I made this cake for one of my friends daughter who is turning 13th birthday, I should surely not forget to say that, I was a bit nervous before agreeing to make the cake, but after she sent me a pic of how she wanted the cake to look like, I was to happy and right away I knew what I need to buy and how to make. Thank you to her... :)
Nothing much to add to making of this cake....as it is very clear as the name specifies it all. Anyways, to add up few words....This is a 3 tier round cake of sizes 10", 8" and 6".
 I made the upper two layers marble cake and the bottom last layer white cake. I made the first and the 3rd layer with green color...that was a pretty green and the middle layer with purple butter cream frosting.
Wrapped it with golden ribbon at the bottom of each cake and decorated with purple frosting and added golden sprinkles.
Tadaa...the Cake is done!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...