This was fun and exciting kids pops. You can get creative and make so many different toppings and coatings for this marshmallow pops.
Here is the post of the party snacks that I prepared....Anush's 6th LEGO Party Snacks.
* Buy already colored Candy Melts, as if you buy white candy melts and try to add food color it will harden the candy melts when you try to melt and use it.
* Buy Puffed Marshmallow, as it holds the shape better, else they will be soggy or out of shape
1. If using cardboard box, prepare it by piercing holes where you can stick the candy or ice cream sticks. If using Styrofoam block you don't have to worry about piercing holes.
4. Take a candy or ice cream stick, dip the tip into melted candy melt, then pierce into the bottom portion of one marshmallow and then pierce it into the Styrofoam/cardboard box.
6. Now take each marshmallow with the stick and dip the other end into the candy melt, then roll into the candy melt on all sides, now smooth it out with the help of the spatula or butter knife.
7. Add a yellow m&m on top of the marshmallow.
9. Now with a tip #1 attached to the black decorating icing tube, draw smiley face as shown.
10. Allow it to harden, enjoy this delicious and fun kids party snacks.
You Might Also Like:
|Dark Chocolate Bon Bons
|Anush 6th B'day LEGO Party Snacks
|Mini Dark Chocolate cups with Dry Fruits N Nuts