2 cups Whole Almonds/Sliced
Note: you an use with skin or without skin, I like to used whole Almonds with skin
1 pinch Salt
2 tbsp Butter
3 tbsp Sugar
1. Chop the almonds roughly with a knife, if using whole almonds. If using pan to toast, keep stirring until they turn golden brown on medium low flame. If using oven to toast, preheat to 350F and toast it for about 7-8 mins.
3. Melt butter and add to the almonds along with sugar, mix and place it in a spring foam pan or a pie plate, apply some butter. Add the almond powder, press it slightly and flatten it and slant the pan a bit to get the crust on the sides as well. Keep it aside.
2 1/2 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese (room temperature)
1 cup Sugar
2 tbsp Flour
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup + 2-3 tbsp Mango Puree (fresh/frozen/can)
Note: I used sweetened mango puree
3 Eggs, separated
1/2 tsp Lime Zest (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In a stand mixer add the cream cheese, in a low speed so that it gets soften.
4. Now add egg yolk one at a time while the stand mixer is running.
6. Fold in the egg whites gently into the mango cheese mixture.
8. With a spoon sprinkle or spoon the mango puree on top of the cheese mixture and with the help of a knife run slightly to make marble effect on the top.
10. Remove the cheese cake from oven and cool it for about half an hour. Then run a plastic knife through the edges and remove the spring foam.
|Strawberry Mango Popsicle||Homemade Mango Ice Cream||Mango Nut Halwa|
|Fruit Bread||Green Mango Mint Summer Drink - Aam Panna||Mango Banana Chocolate MilkShake|