I wanted to do something different for my Halloween Event, had lot of things in mind, but could not accomplish all because of the time crunch and in weekdays I get much tired and loose interest in experiments too much. So I kept it simple, but tried to include the ingredients related to my event and as always keep in mind to use healthy alternative on ingredients. Well I hope I accomplished it with the recipe, but by the time I made this and waited on the cake to cool down to decorate with frosting, it was night and could not do well on the pictures. But anyways something is better than nothing right ?? :)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients and mix them with a whisk.
3. In another mixing bowl with a hand mixer blend all the wet ingredients.
4. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet and blend it slowly or until mixed.
5. You can either fill this mixture in a a cup cake pan to make cup cakes or in a baking pan to make cake. I used the baking pan and baked it as a cake.
6. If the batter is used to make cup cakes it will make about 6 cup cakes and will make a medium sized cake.
7. I topped it with walnuts, you can choose any kind of nuts or keep it optional.
8. Bake the cake for about 20 - 25 mins or until done.
9. Allow it to cool and then decorate with the frosting.
1. In a bowl add all the ingredients, and with a hand mixer blend all the ingredients well.
2. Refrigerate it until the cake is done and cooled.
3. Now pipe the frosting on to the cake with any design of your choice or just spread it over the cake or cupcake.
|Chocolate Birthday Cake
|Barney and Friends Fondant Cake
|Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake