1. Wash the blueberries and strain the extra water.
2. Place them on a clean kitchen towel or paper towel and pat them dry.
3. Preheat oven to 225 F.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. In a large bowl, add blueberries and honey. (NOTE: for 1 cup Blueberries, you will need 1 tsp Honey), so according to the quantity, add honey.
6. Mix the blueberries well with honey and then place them on the baking sheet and allow to dehydrate them in oven for about 2 hours or more if needed, until shriveled but still supple.
7. Allow it to cool and store it an air tight container for about a month or even you can store in fridge or freezer for longer time.