My Blogs Title

MY BLOGS

Friday, January 2, 2015

Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies - 4 Ingredient Fix - Easy N Fast

Any kid you know who does not Peanut Butter and Chocolate?? Other the kids who does have allergies, I don't think anyone dislikes this combo....well adults are not a exception as well. :) Basically I like chocolate but cannot stand the smell of peanut butter, but at the same time I love peanuts. Does that sound weird ?? yes, but its true.
My son did not like it much when he was young, but after going to school he started asking for it as maybe he would have noticed other kids getting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Well I made these cookies just for him. Believe me, I dislike it to the extent, that I cannot stand this smell even when I try to scoop this out of the bottle he he. Anyways I should stop talking more about my dislike for someone who loves peanut butter and reading the post and want to try this cookies. Well I bet my son loved these cookies and wanted more. :)
Ingredients:
------------
1 cup Peanut Butter
Note: I used Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/2 to 1/3 cup White/Brown Sugar
1 Egg
1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Method:
--------
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. In a lined baking sheet scoop out a spoon full of batter and place it on the baking sheet with a 1/4 inch gap between the cookie batter so that it has enough space to rise and spread and at the same time cookies does not stick to each other.
4. Bake it for about 8-12 mins or until slightly golden brown and cool them on a wire rack. Store it in a air tight container.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...